Please see PowerSchool for assignments and due dates.
2020-21 – 5th Grade Level III Math Parent Packet
- Students will have time in class daily to work on their practice work
- If students have homework, they will write it in their 5th grade planner
- Email Mrs. Maertens with any questions or concerns you may have. Email contact information is: email@example.com
How to support your child for success in 5th Grade Level III Math Enrichment.
- Check in with your child daily to see if he or she has math homework. Students will write down any homework they may have in their 5th grade planners daily at the end of class.
- Create homework routines with respect to time and place
- Celebrate homework successes!
- Instill a Growth Mindset (Dweck, 2006) and the practice of the Habits of Mind (Costa & Kallick, 2008)
- Open communication: between school and home, between you and your child
Unit Target Sheets
Unit 1 – Whole Numbers and Place Value
Unit 2 – Multiplication and Division
Unit 3 – Fractions
Unit 4 – Decimals, Ratios, and Percent
Unit 5 – Data and Graphing
Unit 6 – Spatial Sense and Geometry